Monday, May 30, 2005

12-14

It's 6:19am and I'm off to do 12-14 miles with Frankie and Lindsay this morning. We'll be walking through downtown Tacoma and all around the city. This is the same walk I did a month or so ago, just a wee bit longer. It's hard and my legs were thrashed, but managable - especially because I now have two folks to talk to who don't think I'm totally weird. Well, maybe they do, but they don't seem to care.

I'll let you know how it goes. By the way: I was able to add the following stickers to the badge:

$2100 and $3000.

I now need: 20 miles, EXPO (don't think I'm gonna make this one), 18/15 miles (back-to-back walks), matching gift (anyone want to do a matching gift or sponsor a matching gift from the auctions? email me!), online check-in and the spirit of 3 sticker - which I won't get because I didn't get two others to do the walk. Technically, I might qualify for Lindsay signing up, but I need one other person to sign up because of me in order to get that sticker.

Gotta pack my stuff.

Jesse

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home