Thursday, April 07, 2005

Auctions are LIVE

Check 'em out, gang! Here's your chance to spend some money on some quality threads--and all for a great cause! Here's how it works: you buys stuff from our auctions except that you don't actually pay the person you're buying from--you donate directly to the fundraising efforts of the Fiber Arts Avengers and then you'll forward your receipt to the seller. Got it? Good! Now get shopping!

Auction Site at WHAM Chick Auction house

There's some great stuff by big-name knitters. I'm even offering a "My first soaker set" that *almost* makes me want to have a newborn again just so she can wear it.

I am walking this weekend, rain or shine. I can't wait to get out and pound some serious pavement. I'll recount my adventures to you all, my lovely friends. Take care and live juicy.

~J

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home