Sunday, March 20, 2005

We've Arrived!

If I'm not mistaken, the Fiber Arts Avengers will be LIVE today! Climb in, grab hold and turn up the music--cause this is going to be a fun trip:

www.fiberartsavengers.com

The site is live, I have a column coming coming out in the Tacoma News Tribune and it's the first day of spring. Could I be any more excited? Could I be wearing any more pants? (Ok, if you don't get the Friends reference, please disregard the last few sentences. Chalk it up to too little sleep and too much knitting)

I'd like to welcome everyone to the training blog and I encourage you to read past posts to get a feel for what I have gotten myself into.

Shoe uppdate:

A shoe fairy has made funds available for 3 new pairs of shoes: one training pair and two 3-Day pairs. Keep your eyes peeled (ouch!) for more information about special auctions with proceeds going toward reimbursing my shoe fairy for her good deed.

Stroller update:

A big shout-out goes to PAMELAMAMA for her use of her double stroller. I'll be out with the girls in no time!

Wish List:

$500 raised by April 15th earns an official 3-Day Hip Pack

We still need heroes to do work on this amazing fundraising effort. If you are interested, check out www.fiberartsavengers.com

To donate directly to the Fiber Arts Avengers fundraising effort, please visit my personal headquarters with the 3-Day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home