Thursday, February 17, 2005

Day 4-5

Hello my beautiful knitty gals

I got stuck in a time warp yesterday: sucked into a vortex whist trying to finish a newsletter for my midwives. Too many cooks in that pot and I ended up spending much of the day with Publisher on the brain--took an unexpected trip to Olympia and we all raced like madwomen to "get er done." It came off smashingly and I got to hang with two of my most favorite people in the world--my beautiful friends and former midwives. I got to see them in action, behind-the-scenes, and it gave both temperance and inspiration to my dreams of midwifery.

My body hates me. It keeps yelling at me to quit moving so much. My brain is full with the stress of moving. I just need to release and succomb to the whole thing, as much as I hate to. I'm on the cusp of total chaos in the house--you know, the point at which all of your stuff begins to creep in and make you a little scared by how much of a consumer you are.

I'm afraid I'll need to take a short break from this wonderful river we're racing down. I'll be back with more stories next week and ready to begin again. I saw the graphics for FAA and I'm in love. We're gonna be such hotties.

~J

2 Comments:

Blogger Pamelamama said...

Jesse! Take care of you! oxox

11:44 AM  
Blogger Cynthia said...

Dear Jesse,

Speaking as a member of the gals-who-resemble Chippy collective,
I would like you to know we are proud of you for what you are undertaking. Good luck accomplishing your goals, and please dont write us off as the enemy. ;-)

Respectfully,
Chippy's Sistah

12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home