Thursday, March 10, 2005

Credential me up, baby


The front Posted by Hello

This is the front of one of my credentials. The 3-Day sends these out so participants can track their goals--for folks who are really competitive it is good because there are little perks along the way.

FOR INSTANCE, if I can raise $500 by April 15, I will get a cool, official 3-Day hip pack. A hip pack is important because everyone needs one to carry things along the walk. I want the hip pack, ladies. Help me.

The back of the credentials gives space to track accomplishments: first donations (because of JMO, I could put a sticker on that circle), the first $500, the halfway mark, and various training milestones.

I have four stickers: Met your coach, FOCUS meeting, First Donation, Set up online HQ.

I'll let you know as I put stickers on the credential.

:)

Jesse

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home